PAGDER Turkish Plastics Industrialists Association, which is established in 1969 with the purpose of gathering the companies operating in Turkish plastics industry under a single roof, is one of the most effective NGOs of plastics industry with its 500 members.
Turkish plastics industry is one of the largest manufacturing industries in Turkey. It employs more than 300.000 people at around 7.500 companies. The industry was worth USD 37.8 billion in 2017. Objectives of our Association
- Developing projects regarding the raw material problem of Turkish plastic industry,
- Making operations intending generation of added value by our sector,
- Developing measures against unfair competition practices,
- Developing projects for our industry to gain recognition in public opinion with correct perception,
- Developing network relations,
- Making organizations that will increase domestic and foreign trade regarding our industry,
- Taking leading steps in enabling cooperation in between educational institutions and industry,
- Making operations for determining the standards of the industry and for developing ethical values.