Numerous applications. Customized solutions.
At RAMPF, C.A.S.E. stands for highly resilient elastomers, customized casting and construction materials, and an all-encompassing portfolio of innovative reaction resins.
Our RAKU® PUR (polyurethane), RAKU® POX (epoxy), RAKU® SIL (silicone), and RAKU® Melt (hotmelt) systems are used in:
• Filters (casting, sealing air, oil, and hydraulic filters)
• Insulating panels (gelcoat layer and foam) for refrigerated vehicles
• Window frame bonding
• Edge casting for laboratory equipment, hospitals, and schools
• Elastomer molds for the cement industry
Our diversity in this field means we are much in demand as a solution partner. We tailor our product development to your specific requirements regarding both the product and the processing procedure.
Together with application expert RAMPF Production Systems, we develop products that are used on the simplest manual mixing and dispensing systems to highly automated dispensing technology.
Material, machine, process – benefit from RAMPFs highly competent complete service.
• Filter (Verguss, Dichtung von Luft- Öl- und Hydraulikfiltern)
• Isolierpaneele (Gelcoatschicht und Schaum) für Kühlfahrzeuge