MATRADE is a principal government agency responsible for promoting the export of Malaysia manufactured products, semi-manufactured products and services.
Services provided by MATRADE include:
- Providing information on Malaysian products and services available for export;
- Organising business matching between foreign buyers or importers with Malaysian exporters; and
- Facilitating visits of foreign buying missions and individual foreign buyers into Malaysia.
MATRADE is represented worldwide at 46 locations in major commercial cities. In Europe, MATRADE runs offices in Frankfurt, London, Paris, Milan, The Hague, Istanbul, Budapest, Warsaw, Kiev and Moscow.
This year, MATRADE once again is coordinating the participation of Malaysian delegates at K 2019 which are:
- Glasfil Polymer Sdn Bhd
- Green World Recycling Sdn Bhd
- H.H. Precision Mould Sdn Bhd
- Heng Hiap Industries Sdn Bhd
- Indochine Bio Plastiques (Icbp) Sdn Bhd
- KSK Globalink Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- NSR Rubber Protective Sdn Bhd
- Plastik Stc Sdn Bhd
- Polyplas Sdn Bhd
- Respack Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Sheng Foong Plastic Industries Sdn Bhd
- Thong Guan Plastic & Paper Industries Sdn Bhd
The Malaysian delegates represent various chemical products and services such as:
- Raw materials of plastics: Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), plastics resins, plastics masterbatch, biodegradable resin, recycled resins, plastic pellets;
- Plastic injection molding;
- Plastics packaging: Low density polyethylene (LDPE), medium density polyethylene (MDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE) bags and sheets, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) cast stretch films, eco-packaging products made from biodegradable and compostable biopolymers, recycled resins and oxo-degradable additives;
- Plastic products, parts and components;
- Raw materials of rubber: Natural and synthetic rubber;
- Rubber products, equipment and parts; and
- Rubber molding.
Malaysia Pavilion will highlight a theme “To promote sustainability and intensify green elements of chemicals
”. This is in tandem with the global efforts to enhance sustainable development.
Apart from exhibiting, Malaysia Pavilion will organise series of business meetings between potential buyers and Malaysian delegates. For more info, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional details also availabe at the following link: