With more than 20 years of experience in the plastic assembly industry, SONIMAT has developed a new range of ESW ultrasonic presses dedicated to thermoplastic welding of small and medium parts (amorphous thermoplastics and thermoformed part without assembly profile).
The result is a scalable, integrable, user-friendly, repeatable and robust press with a modern design. To fulfil the most stringent plastic welding requirements, our presses meet high specifications to guarantee quality, such as:
- Integrated all-electric true servo technology eliminates the variability due to the pneumatic press components
- Precise control of ultrasonic stack, velocity and force.
- Repeatable and accurate servo motion control.
- Reduction in cycle time.
- Design and control in our workshop
- High precision of the electric axis
- Digital generation of the ultrasound signal
Our latest ESW press has been fully redesigned for operator safety with a two-handed control and for greater torsional resistance.
The weldable materials the most commonly used are: ABS, ABS-PC, PC, PA6, PA66, PMMA, PP, PS.
Regarding your needs, SONIMAT designs and makes the specific toolings for your machines and provides different options:
- Remote HMI
- Soundproofing enclosure
- Multiple heads
- Film sequence
- Communication bridge