THE DISCOV3RY 2.0 TWO-PART PASTE EXTRUDER PAIRED WITH THE QUALITY AND PRECISION OF AN ULTIMAKER PRINTER
The concept of the Discov3ry 2.0 Complete was born through our customer feedback since the launch of our first Discov3ry Paste Extruder. The Discov3ry 2.0 extruder is designed to allow the co-extrusion of two different materials simultaneously with complete material mixing just before extrusion.
Pairing the Discov3ry 2.0 with the Ultimaker 2+ line of 3D printers provides a ready-to-use 3D printing solution for the best of both worlds, plastic and two-part paste printing. The Ultimaker line is our printer of choice as its open source, very well engineered, and extremely reliable.
The Discov3ry 2.0 is perfect for projects that require the mixing of two components in order to initiate the curing process; this could be a two-part silicone or epoxy, or the addition of an additive or binder to a matrix material.
The Discov3ry 2.0 is a perfect tool within academia or industry, providing new capabilities to manufacturing and R&D within materials science and development, nano or biotech, electronics, and automotive & aerospace.
- Add-on extruder for Fused Deposition Modeling 3D Printers
- 3D Print with Two-Part materials like Epoxy and Silicone
- Thorough In-Line A/B material mixing at the Nozzle Tip
- High Quality and Durable Design for Industrial and R&D Applications
- Available Fully Integrated with an Ultimaker 3D Printer for Out-of-the-Box use