ASC PP 50S is master batch consist of 50% ultra-high molecular weight(UHMW) siloxane polymer?dispersed in PP polymer. When ASC PP 50S is added in polypropylene systems, several enhanced properties are obtained, especially in surface characeristics and processing improvements.
Traditionally, liquid siloxane plastic additives or silicone oils have been used to improve the lubricity and flow of thermoplastics. However, even though their effectiveness, they have several difficulties, such as migration and hard to incorporation of liquid into molten polymer matrix without?special equipment. Also, it is difficult to make over 20% MB due to bleed out.
ASC series overcomes these problems by supply a high concenration of an ultra-high molecular weight(UHMW) siloxane as dispersion in a dry pellt form in a variuos thermoplastics.
- Excellent anti-scratch from enhanced slip properties and lower coefficient of friction
- Silky surface from surface modification
- Improve compound flow, mixing and lubrication
- Improve mold release & mold filling property
- Better physical properties
- Lower energy consumption and improved throughput