In the second half of the 1940s, Anadolu İplik ve Tekstil Fabrikaları San. A.Shas begun its commercial life in the textile sector, capitalizing on its labor and honesty, and continuing its steady rise since it was founded. Since 2011, it has gained momentum in industrial investments started in 2004, and as of today, it continues to meet the yarn requirement, which is the main input of the sector with Turkey's most modern and high-tech integrated facilities. Anadolu İplik, with its modern production plant spread over 80.000 square meters area located in Veliköy Organized Industrial Zone, Tekirdağ is one integrated facility with the highest capacity of the Turkey in nylon yarn production. Since its establishment, Anadolu İplik which determines quality production and customer satisfaction as its targets, all activities are carried out in accordance with the documents ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificates.
- PA6 chips are produced in the polymerization plant, which is invested with the joint subsidiary "İleri Mensucat A.S." with a capacity of 23.000 tons/annum.
- POY, which is one of the most modern and state of the art production facilities in Europe, has started the production in 2011 with a capacity of 13.000 tons/annum. The facility also has FDY production with the capacity of 3.600 tons/annum.
- Textured yarn production facility equipped with German technology machines, offers products and services for domestic and overseas markets in both normal texturized and gimped yarn product groups with a production capacity of 14.500 tons /annum PA6 and PA66.
- Cotton plant with 5.000 tons/annum production capacity; by using 100% natural cotton fiber modal and nylon fiber blended yarns are produced with carded, combed, compact, combed cotton and corespun varieties.
- With its investments in 2013, the twisting machines with a production capacity of 1,000 tons/annum were added to the cotton section. In addition, with the nylon twist investment realized in 2017, 4.500 tons/annum capacity twisted synthetic yarn production capability has been reached.
- A cogeneration plant capable of generating its own electricity and steam with an energy production capacity of 12.4 MW prevents energy loses and shows sensitivity to the environment.