PPA2511 - Polymer Processing Aid
Product Features: Rheopoly® PPA3511 is free flow, white granular fluoropolymer based process aid. At a very low level addition (200－800ppm), it can improve thermoplastic extrusion and does not affect the original physical property of the plastics as well as sealing, adhesion and printing.
Product Form: White to off-white granular
Application: All extrudates of LLDPE, HDPE, mLLDPE, LDPE, PP and other thermoplastics
Processing Guide: PPA dispersion in the resin is critical to the performance.The recommended process is to add PPA via 2% to 3% masterbatch through twin-screw extruder. The conditioning time is 20-60mins according to the equipment, resin and shear rate.
- Improve film surface quality by eliminating melt frature
- Shorten down time by reducing die build up
- Improve pigment dispersion
- Increase output and energy saving
- Improve processability of Low MI resins
Shelf life: 2 years, below 30℃, avoid extensive humidity and light
Package: Net 20kg, per carton