We start our activities in 1930, as a car shop, founded by Américo Emílio Romi, in Santa Bárbara DOeste – SP – Brazil. Today, we are an internationally acknowledged company, which products and services are marketed domestically and exported to all continents. We supply for industries such as automotive components manufacturing, consumer goods, agricultural machinery and implements, education and industrial machinery and equipment, by employing quality, technology and reliability.
We are acknowledged by our innovation capacity and advanced technology employed in our products, processes and industrial plants, we own a large number of patents of inventions and we perform an annual investment circa 4% of our annual net earnings in Research and Development, always in a permanent search for better solutions for our markets.
Over and above the direct development of technology for our products, we do investment in relationships and partnerships with academic sector and technology institutes, and cooperation agreements with other global leader companies in their sectors.