Product category: Processing auxiliaries
KOREN CHEMICAL_POLYMER ADDITIVES
SOME BENEFITS OF ARE;
- OUR POLYMER ADDITIVES WERE DESIGNED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM FACED IN PRODUCT AND PRODUCTION PROCESSING FOR THE MANUFACTURER THAT THEY USE PE AND PP RAW MATERIAL.
- OUR POLYMER ADDITIVES HELP THE PLASTIC MANUFACTURERS TO IMPROVE PRODUCT QUALITY AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY.
- During production; pressure drop, increasing of extruder die cleaning interval, keeping die face clean, extrusion at lower temperatures up to 10 oC, improved productivity , less balloon breakages
- In the product; improvement in optical properties, improved thichness consistency, elimination of surface defect such as roughness on film surface, a more homogeneous film surface (elimination of the problem due to blend of raw materials having different MFI and density), an increase in impact strength values.
- "BASELINE ENFX 120" for LLDPE bag, Shrink Film, Punch out bag, Reinforced punch out bag.
- "BASELINE ENP 60" for T shirt bag, Garbage bag, Freeze bags.
- "BASELINE EN 260" for Stretch film, UV resistant tarpaulin and agricultural films,
- "BASELINE ENFX 272" for Flexible Packing, Shrink film, FFS, Lamination Film
- "BASELINE EN 200" for Pipe extrusion
- "DYNAMAX DYNEX 270" for PP bigbag and Woven sack products