Profile Solutions is a World leading Manufacturer building Leak Detectors and Automation Equipment for the Global market.
60%+ of all current production is shipped to over 35 countries
in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Highest test rates per test head in the world for decades.
Making amazing leak tester since 1993, and exported to 35 countries.
The company is constantly on the leading edge of Leak detection and has been responsible for many firsts in the industry.
We have office's in Australia, Aurora IL USA, Tronto Canada and Singpaore.
If you see us as far away on the bottom half of the world, well we can deliver as fast as your neighbours and at a substantially lesser cost than our major EU and USA competitors, but better technology. Large savings are possible with us as we are innovators. You should be asking why your current supplier can't be as cost-competitive.
High seed leak testers which in fact even at these high speeds do a better test than slower machines on the market. So there is no sacrifice for speed. In fact, given more time we find smaller and smaller holes.
Our machines are a rare mix of speed, accuracy at reasonable prices which in all offer incredible value for money.Highlights
- Worlds Fastest Single Head Tester (18,000+ / Hr)
- Finds holes to 0.01mm, much smaller than the industry norm
- Modular construction for low cost and reliability
- Custom built to match the most complex technical parts
- Quality local and global support and training
- Multi-Head Testers available to 40,000 units / Hr
- 100% IDENTICAL to flexlink , totally interchangeable even for spares, > 25% less expensive
Automation - Including
- bottle box packers,
- collators, cooling tables.
- Bung /plug inserters
- Spout Inserters
- Pick and place.
- End of arm tool parts
Plus Strategic Partners for
- Aoki Take-outs
- High-speed bottle bagging
- IML robots
- Shrink Label technology
- Adhesive labels
- Vision systems
- Check Weighing
- World Class blowers.
- Plus more!!!
So talk with Profile Solutions for the whole package.
See you at k 2019, Hall 14 C24