Esacril® Extruded Acrylic Tubes
The production program of the Esacril® tubes is one of the most complete you can find today on the market, with sizes that go from 7 mm. up to 300 mm., this last is one of the biggest diameter available as extruded PMMA tube.
Almost all the sizes of the Esacril® acrylic tubes listed in our standard production program are available in our stock, in the lengths 2.000 mm. or 2.050 mm, while the delivery times are extremely prompt for all that should not be delivered directly from stock.
The Esacril® tubes are supplied with transparent color, packed with adhesive polyethylene film and they are undergone during the final stages of the production to an antistatic treatment, through the application on the external surface of a proper liquid, to avoid the presence of dust for a certain period after the production.
On demand with minimum quantities and prices to agree with our Sales Department, we can produce Esacril® tubes in lengths from 10 mm. up to 13.000 mm., in diameters not present in our standard production program, and in a wide range of colors.
Our standard production program includes also Esacril® Opal extruded acrylic tubes in translucent white color with light transmission of 50%, and Esacril® Satin extruded acrylic tubes, tubes with satinized (frosted) superficial finish such as to create a diffused light effect with the presence of an internal lighting. Both of them are particularly suitable for the lighting industry. Such tubes are regularly present in our stock available in many sizes and in standard lengths, therefore can be supplied without the need of minimum quantities.
Minimum quantities that are needed for the following tubes that we can produce but exclusively on demand and which are:
- Esacril® Shock-Resistant extruded acrylic tubes, i.e. in high-impact grade acrylic.
- Esaflex® flexible acrylic tubes produced starting from soft PMMA resin.
- Esacril® SAN extruded tubes, material from the styrenic family, featured by a good transparency, an excellent lightness and reasonable impact resistance.
- Esacril® MABS (Transparent ABS) extruded tubes, always from the styrenic family but modified to the molecular level with methacrylate, in order to increase the transparence compared with the ABS.
- Esacril® Hollow profiles manufactured in different section types, such as square, rectangular, hexagonal, octagonal, elliptical, oval, with thicknesses from 1 mm. up to 6 mm., either in transparent or in a wide range of colors.