Unipetrol RPA is a leading Czech producer in the field of refinery, petrochemical and agrochemical raw materials, which is also reflected in the initial abbreviation "RPA": refinery, petrochemistry, agrochemistry. The company supplies the market primarily with motor fuels, fuel oils, asphalts, liquefied petroleum products, oil hydrogenates, other refinery products, olefins and aromates, agrochemicals, carbon black and sorbents, polyolefins (high-density polyethylene, polypropylene).
Unipetrol RPA is divided into one production unit and business units according to the types of products.Production unit
The production unit consists of Závod chemických výrob (Chemical production plant), Technický úsek (Technical section), Odbor údržby (Maintenance Department) and Závod služby (Services plant).
Energy and Utilities Unit
- Chemical production plant operates the production units in accordance with the plan and with the requirements of the Business Unit Monomers and Chemicals and Business Unit Polyolefins. It comprises an ethylene unit, polypropylene and polyethylene production, hydrogen unit, ammonia, Chezacarb black production, and the production and delivery of technical gases for the entire premises.
- Services plant administers the entire premises and ensures the logistics of plastics and Chezacarb.
This unit supplies the entire premises with energy and water, and ensures waste-water purification.Unit Refinery
It ensures the purchase of petroleum for refinery productions in the Group and wholesale of motor fuels and other refinery products.Main activities:
- Comprehensive procurement of raw materials for petrochemical productions
- Wholesale of motor fuels and other refinery products
- Purchase of petroleum for refinery productions
- Optimization of combined refinery and petrochemical productions with emphasis on maximum exploitation of synergies between technological units