Our HMX products are the optimal solution for the heating of nozzles. A HMC heater is coiled around a thin-walled, high-precision cylinder and pressed into a designated groove on the cylinders surface.
The HMX system is suitable for the heating of cylindrical metallic masses.
The grooved cylinders are typically made in brass.
The grooves are designed in agreement with the customer.
Customised power distribution
The products of our HMX line may also be supplied with a in-built thermocouple, type J or K.Advantages:
- Maximum reproducibility
- Compact and robust system
- Highly precise and uniform temperatures
- Many possible configurations
- Minimum thickness of the cylinders wall: 2 mm
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- Cut-outs and bores available on request