KBA-Flexotecnica is specialized in the manufacture of printing and converting machines for flexible and rigid packaging. The company in Tavazzano close to Milan is spread over an area of 25,000m². Its employees are characterized by longstanding experience, in-depth knowledge and the necessary core competence.
Our competence is focused on the following technologies:
- Flexographic central-impression printing presses with all printing units clustered around one single impression cylinder or in stack type configuration for printing on either front or reverse side of the printing substrate, plastic film or paper and board or aluminum foil or multi-layered laminated material
- Coating and laminating machines with flexo, gravure, semi-flexo or solvent-free technology for the application of cold seal and hot melt units
- Water, solvent-based or UV, EB digital printing
- Combined lines featuring hybrid technology with printing, special coating, varnishing applied in one single passage ensure the highest efficiency of the converting process
- Most of the applications are for food packaging, pouches and bags, medical packages, labels, industrial bags, barrier films for specialty products, packaging for detergents, cosmetics and personal hygiene, containers for milk or other liquids, multi-carriage bags for bottles and fruit as well as glasses and carton trays for food.
Our flexographic printing presses are equipped with 1 to 12 printing units and cover printing widths from min. 600mm (23.62in) up to max. 2500mm (98.42in) for varying print repeats and a printing speed of up to 1000mt/min (3,281fpm).
All the solutions we offer are tailored to suit customers requirements and characterized by a high technical content with awarded-winning solutions to achieve high energy efficiency and assure top performance whilst safeguarding the internal and surrounding environments of each printing company.