For over 50 years MAGIC mp s.p.a. has been active in the market, being committed to building plastic extrusion/blow-moulding machines and installations. The name MAGIC mp s.p.a. was introduced in the early 1960s by the Chairman, Piero Giacobbe; however, construction of the machinery started in 1959. The history of the manufacturing of extrusion/blow-moulding machinery began with the smallest machine of the series, which was displayed at the Trade Fair -, Milans biggest annual exhibition in that period -, where it immediately aroused a great deal of interest.
In 1995 Pieros son, Ferruccio, took the lead of the company; after working in the machine shop, where he was involved with production, he drew up his first major project, which would be carried out in 1997, with the electric machine.
In 2009 Davide Giacobbe Ferlisi joined the Board of Directors. Married with two children, he belongs to the familys third generation in the company, where he has brought major changes – for example, in the business structure.