The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association (AIPMA) was founded by Industry visionaries 73 years ago making it one of the oldest & largest Apex bodies of the Plastic Industry in India. Through the years AIPMA has expanded and progressed by leaps and bounds in all fields of Plastics. Today our Head Offices are located in prime locations such as Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata.
The Baton of Association was lead and passed on by the Past Presidents and Industry Doyens such as Shri I.V. Ruia, Shri. D.B. Garware, Shri. Chandrakant B. Garware, Shri. Ambalal Khilachand, Shri. R.V. Turakia, Shri. Vadilal Shah, Shri Shadilal Jain, Shri Dilip Piramal, and Shri M. P. Taparia, to name a few.
AIPMA already crossed its Diamond Jubilee milestone and is now poised for its Platinum Jubilee:
- Work towards making India an International sourcing base for plastics
- Vigorously promote plastics in compliance with National & International standards and Certifications like BIS, ISO, Six Sigma, Lean Management, National Manufacturing Competitiveness, Reach, etc. for the industry for an extensive use of Global Information Technology
- Set up an Export Cell to provide information and assistance to all members with regards to plastics
- Fight against any national or international challenges confronting the growth of the Indian Plastic Industry
- Promote membership through zonal regions especially the MSME Sector
- Organize Training programmes for Blue collars as well as, skilled individuals in the plastic industry
- Adoption of IITs to promote Plastics Cluster Development
- Remain alert on various environmental issues & anti-plastic campaigns
AIPMA with progress oriented projects is Poised for its Platinum Jubilee.