MARSHAL Filter Test Machine is made as per EN 13900-5 DIN standard used to check the dispersion of the colorant (Pigment or filler) in a polymer compound or plastic masterbatch. Filter Test Machine (commonly known as filter tester , ∆P tester, FPV tester) measures differential melt pressure which indirectly indicates the quality of dispersion & particle size of pigments into various polymers. By having defined Filter pressure value, production losses and downtime can be minimized if the melt particle size is known. This MARSHAL filter pressure value testing machine is made as per draft of the new standard EN 13900-5 describes a procedure to compare the quality of dispersion of pigment in a compound or plastic masterbatch. The standard describes the machine specifications like detailing of extruder, melt pump, screen packs and breaker plate of the machine. It also describes the processing parameters like the composition of mixture, the test procedure and the evaluation method. It creates a medium between buyer & seller in the form of FPV (Filter Pressure Value) to communicate melt particle size.ABOUT FILTER TEST MACHINE
- On-screen display along with data input; synchronized with mechanical & electronic devices.
- Auto generated test report in PDF format with printable hard copy.
- Online software system troubleshooting through internet.
- Assured quality screen packs.
- Assured quality screen packs Confirming EN-13900-5 specifications.
- Precise output by specially designed melt metering pump.
- Fully automatic SCADA operating system.
- Data analysis & sorting feature available in database.