CRS 10K EYE TOUCH is the latest generation register control developed by Selectra. Modular and simple structure, it carries out longitudinal and transversal control of print register. Possible applications of CRS 10K EYE TOUCH are rotogravure flexographic and offset printing presses.
LED Fiber optic scanning heads with automatic gain adjustment amplifier are used to read the print marks. The digital oscilloscope can be used to display and control the input signal. Programming, controlling and displaying of error can be implemented through the industrial PC with LCD touch screen monitor.
Each print element is synchronized by encoder and controlled independently by advanced microprocessors.
- Speed 5/600 m/min
- Sensitivity 0,01 mm
- Max correctable error +/- 10 mm
- Presettable error threshold +/- 0,05/3 mm
- Minimum working speed programmable
- Mark recognition automatic
- PID parameters of motor control programmable
- Monitor LCD e touch screen
- Presetting Optional