Ultratecno designs and manufactures Ultrasonic cleaning equipment for mold, die and tool used in thermosetting or thermoplastic injection or plastic or rubber extruding.
UltraTecno offers a wide range of modular technical solutions to build up a custom complete system for each customer cleaning requirements. Each cleaning line is adjusted and configured with the desired wash, rinse and drying stages according customer needs. Flexible, reliable and robust systems starting from 100 liters tank capacity up to 15.000 liters for each stage. Multistage lay-out allows easy parts handling by using overhead cranes, custom automated manipulation systems or robotized systems. Customized baskets can be used to ensure perfect integration at customer manufacturing or maintenance process.
Advantages of ultrasonic cleaning for mold and die
- Reduces consumption of de-molding agents.
- Increases commercial attractiveness of the product, since increasingly more final customers demand this cleaning standards.
- Avoids rejection of first injections due to presence of remaining substances.
- Eliminates all remaining, burnt substances.
- Saves high labor costs.
- Homogeneous cleaning, hardly achievable through manual cleaning or any aspersion equipment.
- Increases productivity of your workshop and speeds up mold exchange process.