For more than 60 years Krämer Lufttechnik has been a reliable producer of vacuum extraction and disposal equipment for:
- other production waste.
This has resulted in a wealth of experience which we bundle into meeting our customers' requirements - the more individual the application, the greater the importance of know-how and servicing of a plant. Be it mobile dust extractors and compact systems for stand-alone applications and craft businesses or complex disposal solutions in industry: all the main components are planned and produced by Krämer Lufttechnik in Germany. However - we supply and install our reliable, effective and cost-efficient plants all over the world. From sketch to final installation - there will only be one partner to talk to.
In the area of plastics and insulation material we offer solutions for:
- exhaustion of cutting and milling waste of insulation board production lines (XPS / EPS / PU / PIR and other plastics)
- dust extraction of process waste in the production of insulation material out of glass wool or mineral wool
- extraction of trimming waste
- extraction of process waste in the production of expanded plastics such as EPS and XPS
- extraction of process waste during extruding
- aspiration of gases and fumes in laminating, glueing and welding processes
- extraction of waste in recycling processes
- extraction of cutting and grinding waste in the manufacturing of fibre-reinforced plastics
- construction of silo plants including filling and discharge systems
- aspiration devices for gas and fume
- feeding and discharge at recycling machines
- pneumatic transport systems for EPS, EPP, XPS material
- dust extraction of granules and the transportation of granules.
The manufacture of packaging implies production waste such as edge trimmings, foil cuttings or punch grids from different materials. Packaging XPS or EPS leads to trimming waste that must be removed from the production process reliably and may sometimes be recycled. The extensively varied packaging industry uses our extraction and conveyor systems in the following areas:
- extraction of chad and cutting waste in the processing of various packaging materials such as paper, foil, cardboard and expanded plastics
- shredding and disposal of collected waste
- disposal of used packaging material in logistic packaging and distribution centres
- production of packaging protection material such as chips or molded elements out of expanded plastics
- recycling of packaging material
- compacting of waste in container or baling presses.