Induction Heater Technology-save 30-80% Electricity & Cool Down Workshops
Q: Where can it be applied?
A: It is mainly applied to plastic (rubber) injection molding machine, extrusion machine, film blowing machine, wire drawing machine, granulating machine, the trigger and so on. It can be used for heating the barrel, flange, die head, screw and other parts of the machine.
How does it work?
Induction heating is the process of heating an electrically conducting object (usually a metal) by electromagnetic induction, where eddy currents are generated within the metal and resistance leads to Joule heating of the metal. The induction coil itself does not get heated. The heat generating object is the heated object itself.
Which parts does it constitute?
It is composed of induction board, induction coil, control box and heater cover. The key elements are imported high-precision components. The structures and software are designed according to military standards. We have acquired 13 patents.
How much energy can it save?
30%-80%. It can also save the energy for cooling down the ambient temperature.
What is the surface temperature?
The temperature of the surface can be as low as 40℃, and so safe for hand touch.
How can it be installed?
Buckles on the cover make the installation much easier and quicker.
How long can it be used?
It can be used for more than 2 years under proper maintenance and operation.
Induction coil does not need to be replaced often because it is working continuously under 100℃. Several new protection measures, e.g. short circuit and overload protections can further extend the life the whole machine.
What impact does it have on productivity?
Warm-up time is reduced by 1/3. The productivity is increased as the heated objects can now be heated up more quickly.
What impact does it have on plastic products？
The quality of plastic particles is improved with more precise temperature control and more even heating of the surface. If with air blowers for cooling, the results would be even better.
How long can you recover the cost?
With 30% energy-saving rate, it will take 8 to 10 months to recover the cost. The higher the rate is, the less time it takes.
What information is needed for quotation request?
1. Internal diameter (outer diameter for interior heaters) and width
2. Type, length and location of the lead if applicable
3. The location and size of the thermocouple hole or incision
4. Voltage and power
5. Whether heater cover is needed
6. Order quantity and the desired date for delivery
* Drawings and pictures of the heaters are highly desired for accuracy.
How is the after-sale service?
1. We provide the users with relevant instructive materials for better use and maintenance;
2. We also offer technical guidance to the user based on the customers' needs, and free training for maintenance personnel;
3. We are responsible for the commissioning and performance testing of the equipment as well as the on-site installation assistance;
4. Useful life of major components of the equipment is 2-5 years, the shelf life is 2 years;
5. Our company implements the "three guarantees" for all products sold, namely to allow returning and exchange and offer free maintenance in the period of "three guarantees" package.
6. We adhere to the motto that "customers come first, responsibility brings trust". We would always dedicate to provide you with first class service, so that you could put aside all your worries about the technical problems.
How to do the routine maintenance?
1. Clean up the dust in the control cabinet with compressed air monthly (need to ensure that compressed air is both water-free and oil-free ).
2.Input and output terminals must be tightened to prevent sparking phenomenon when replacing the controller;
3.Enough waterproofing work should be done with the electromagnetic heater, load coils and their connections.