SUPREME PETROCHEM LTD (SPL)
owns and operates state-of-the art production facilities from two locations in India the first at Amdoshi – Wangani Village near Nagothane in District Raigad Maharashtra and the Second in New Manali Town near Chennai in Tamil Nadu.
The Styrenics facility at Amdoshi – Wangani has the following Plants
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Expandable Polystyrene (EPS)
- Specialty Polymers and Compounds (SPC)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam Boards (XPS)
The Infrastructure at the facility is geared to handle upto a million tons of Polymers.
The New Manali Town facility houses an Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) plant.Polystyrene (PS)
Expandable Polystryrene (EPS)
- Installed capacity: 272000 TPA
- Undisputed leader of PS in India.
- The Product range covers the entire spectrum of Polystyrene. GPPS range covers MFI of 3 to 12, HIPS covering both extrusion and moulding grades, ESCR, High Gloss and super High Impact grades, also available are Flame Retardant Polystyrene and Pre Coloured Polystyrene.
Specialty Polymers and Compounds (SPC)
- Installed Capacity : 32000 TPA
- Technology from Shin Ho Petrochemical of Korea (now SH Energy and Chemical Co. Ltd.), Food Grade EPS
- Installed Capacity : 12500 TPA
- Technology from NOVA USA
- Installed Capacity : 27700 TPA
- Technology from Shin Ho Petrochemical of Korea (now SH Energy and Chemical Co. Ltd.).
Extruded Polystyrene Foam Boards ( XPS )
- Installed Capacity : 33500 TPA
- Compounding of PS , PP , PE
- Filled PP
- Additive Master batches
- White Master batches
- Performance / Nucleating Master batches
- Colour Master batches.
- Installed Capacity : 10000 Cubic Meters per Month
- Capable of making use of HFC 134a and CO2 as Blowing agents.
- These Boards used for insulation are marketed under the trade name INSUBOARD®