Fiberflon® has developed a full range of open-mesh belting products for Belt Dryers.
These belts can be used in Textile, Screen Printing, Packaging, Electronic, Food and other industries. Some Properties:
- Outstanding temperature resistance (from -73ºC to +260ºC)
- Resistant to corrosive caustic cleaning agents
- Resistant to corrosive agents
- Low thermal mass
- Controlled porosity
- Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
- High dielectric strength
- Dimensional stability
- Resistance to UV, IR and HF
- Superior tracking
Fiberflon open mesh belts are used in screen printing to transport imprinted materials through drying ovens and cooling chambers. These belts are long lasting and perform well over a wide range of operating temperatures.
Fiberflon belt fabrication department can supply a wide variety of splices and edge reinforcements in order to respond customers specific applications. Different constructions of open mesh fabrics are available with Kevlar , Nomex and Fiberglas.