Advantages of pyrolysis oven thermal cleaning system
- safe, fast and reliable cleaning equipment
- unique loading system, short cycle time
- easy to install, easy and safe to operate
- compact lay-out, long machine life
- low maintenane, low energy consumption
- environmentally friendly cleaning of tools
- integrated afterburner for flue gas treatment
- mild temperature cleaning, no damaged parts
DIABLO and SANTANA "Heated Atmosphere" systems, are efficient and user friendly pyrolysis ovens with an accurately controlled atmosphere, designed for surface treatment of metals, specifically paint stripping, plastic removal, degreasing and rubber denuding.
Organic contamination evaporates and oxidises in a safely controlled low oxygen reactor chamber, efficiently sealed to guarantee accurate atmosphere control. Operating temperatures are between 320°-480°C. The cleaning cylce time is 2 to 6 hours, depending on the degree of polymer, paint or other coating and can be programmed in the PLC.
To meet with the stringent environmental legislation, Diablo and Santana pyrolysis ovens are standard equipped with an after-burner in order to treat the flue gases. No water is used to clean the flue gases, so no wastewater issues. The post-combustion chamber is intergrated into the compact design. An exhaust fan ensures the discharge of the cooled cleaned exhaust gases. As a result, it is not necessary to provide an insulated chimney.