HPL Additives Limited founded in 1964, began its operations as chemical blowing agents manufacturer in India and over the years has vastly increased its product portfolio to include Antioxidants, Azo-initiators, Chain- Extenders and Cross Linking Agents for Polymers, Water treatment Chemicals, Specialty chemicals, Hydrazine Hydrate and other Hydrazine Derivatives. It carved a name for itself in both the Indian as well as the Global market. HPL currently holds a dominant position in the Indian market for its products and exports to 50+ countries across the globe.
The company has recently expanded the capacities of its 4 business is a result of strong value drivers (Adaptability, Versatility, Teamwork, Caring and Dependability), business ethics & talented committed work force, advanced technology and a sustainable vision. HPL Additives has developed all its technologies in-house. Its R&D centre supports the business by focusing on new product/process developments using newer and greener technologies. HPL strives to make continuous investments in systems, processes, technologies and human assets to ensure high levels of quality, service, efficiency, safety and environmental consciousness.
HPL has been the proud recipient of the following awards :
- THE ECONOMIC TIMES PLASTICS AND POLYMER AWARDS 2019 - THE BEST BRAND IN THE PLASTICS & POLYMERS
- TWO STAR EXPORT HOUSE CERTIFICATE issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry Department of Commerce, Government of India for excelling in export performance during current and previous two financial years of above USD Million 25 in FOB Value. HPL won Certificate in the category of Manufacturer Exporter for the year 2017-2022.
- In recognition of his contribution to the industry and state, The Times group (publishers of The Economic Times, The Times of India and Navbharat Times etc.) bestowed upon Chairman & Managing Director, Mr. Harcharan Singh honor of ICON OF HARYANA in 2017.
- Mr. Harcharan Singh, Chairman & Managing Director was recognized as one of " THE TYCOONS OF FARIDABAD" for his contribution to the industry and state during his illustrious career spanning over five decades by leading Hindi newspaper chain of JAGRAN publications in 2016.
- OUTSTANDING AWARD OF EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE for long time service in the field of Polymer Additives by All India Federation of Plastic Industries in 2016.
- HARYANA STATE CERTIFICATE OF MERIT FOR OUTSTANDING EXPORT PERFORMANCE for the year 2016 , 2014-15 and In 1998-99 by Industries & Commerce department, Government Of Haryana, India in recognition of outstanding performance in export.
- WINNER AND MERIT AWARD HOLDER IN THE CATEGORY of Basic Inorganic & Organic Chemicals including Agro Chemicals for the outstanding export performance for the year 2014-15 & then again in 2016-17 by Basic Chemicals & Cosmetics Export Promotion Council(CHEMEXCIL), Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India.
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: Faridabad Industries Association, apex body of industries in Faridabad conferred “Life Time Achievement Award” for the year 2011-12 to Chairman and Managing Director, Mr. Harcharan Singh in appreciation and recognition of his untiring, sustained and meritorious efforts for growth and development of Industry.
- P.C. RAY AWARD 2005-06 & Again in 2010: for Development of Indigenous Technology by Indian Chemical Council, Mumbai.
- FIRST GRADE AWARD 2009: For Export Performance During the year 2006-07 by Basic Chemicals & Cosmetics Export Promotion Council(CHEMEXCIL)Ministry of Commerce & Industry Government of India.
- PLASTICON AWARD 2009 : Best Research Award (Polymer Sciences, Technology & Engineering) for Commercializing “antioxidant“ products by Plastindia Foundation.
- NATIONAL AWARD : for Research & Development by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) - Ministry of Science & Technology Government of India Year 2003.
The organization is in the process of finalizing the plans for launching its new offering –Antioxidants One Pack formulation – early next year – as a move towards forward integration to cater towards India and Middle east markets. HPL's new one pack plant with the capacity of 500 MT / annum to produce one packs of various antioxidants & other component to cater to the growing needs of Polymer Producers in India and Middle East.