SEI Laser introduces Mercury Line, the innovative and flexible range of laser systems specifically designed to meet all customers needs thanks to the different configurations developed to process materials with a working area up to 2060x3080 mm (up to 2000x4000mm working area available on request).
- Processes: cutting, marking, engraving, dot etching
- Processable materials: acrylic (PMMA), ABS, plastic, acetates, foam, adhesive foils, composite materials, iron, steel (in addition to paper, cardboard, leather, textiles, glass, marble, wood)
- Markets: display cases, automotive, electronics, lighting, signage, gaskets, labeling, small items and furnishing accessories (customization), decoration and marquetry, stamps, footwear, leather, jewellery, packaging, fashion (garments), jobshop, eyewear, banner&flags
The main features and advantages are:
- User friendly
- high accuracy and repeatability of the cutting edge combined with industry-leading performances thanks to the linear motors and to the control algorithms developed in SEI Laser
- zero maintenance outstanding mechanical durability and long life of the laser source
- versatility thanks to its compact dimensions and the easy access to the three-sided working area
- flexibility due to the different configurations that make the system suitable for each environment and production site: fixed work table, fixed table extension, dual tables for loading/unloading, with the drawers or with conveyor for textile roll processing
- the strong mechanical structure combined with X-Y axis movement, thanks to high performing linear motors, in addition to the position controlled by linear optic encoders, ensure high and unique performances in 24/7 mass production as well
- 100% SEI Laser design and manufacture: guaranty of stability and repeatability
- Industry 4.0 ready
Thanks to the exclusive “metal” kit, Mercury combines the possibility of cutting iron and steel with non-metallic materials with the highest quality.
Our proprietary Icaro software is very intuitive and user-friendly.
The easy import of the files, both raster graphics and vectorial images (BMP, JPEG, PDF, EPS, DXF, PLT,..) and the easy setting of the laser parameters make Icaro the innovative multifunction software interface made 100% SEI Laser.
- CCD camera for registry laser processing and for the automatic upload of the files thanks to single/multi printing markers and 2D/3D barcode readers, RGB radial/rectangular lighting circuit
- BLU software for LED LGP backlighting: specifically developed for PMMA sheets cutting and marking
- Thanks to the integration with customized Post Processors, Icaro allows a simple, fast, intuitive job design and automatic laser system programming for thin ferrous and not ferrous metal cutting.
- Effective system and laser diagnostics: easy remote assistance operations.
Every SEI Laser system can be integrated into automated digital control production processes and it is in compliance with the Industry 4.0 certification.