"The EVOLUTION® is the ideal platform and series of sorters for detecting and sorting/separating by subtle shade and colour differences, speck defects, shape, foreign material, insect damage, mould, decaying product, etc."EVOLUTION RGB
uses 16 million colours, high-resolution cameras and long lasting LED lighting to detect and remove defects. It works like the human eye - the smallest colour deviations are identified and rejected. It also uses size and shape sorting to remove challenging defects of the same colour.EVOLUTION RGB + SHAPE
- After extensive research and development by our engineering team, and listening to customer requirements, the EVOLUTION is now fully integrated with size and shape sorting technology. The EVOLUTION is able to distinguish acceptable product from same-colour reject contamination. The proprietary, advanced algorithm software and technology takes the industry-standard platform and extends it to the next level. The majority of defects can be seen with the full-colour RGB cameras, but for tough-to-see foreign material, the size and shape software provides additional assurance.The EVOLUTION MIR
(Multi-wavelength Infrared) optical sorter uses numerous bands of IR to detect to remove the highest level of foreign material and other rejects that colour and shape may not detect. The MIR is an excellent choice for superior sorting performance from a high-level, high-capacity infrared sorting platform.
Another technological advantage present in all Satake Optical Sorting machines is their ability to automatically recalibrate without production stoppage.EVOLUTION® Features and Benefits
- The RGB full-colour series is ideal for multiple coloured applications or minor shade differences.
- The MIR sorter line is configured to remove defects in the tough to monitor IR wavelengths.
- Proprietary image capture processing software with ability to pinpoint defects and remove them accurately.
- Flexible resort options that are easily changed by the user to adapt to different product and capacity needs.
- No lamp or optical filter change required during product changeover.
- Improved high capacity material handling system, up to 50% more capacity.
- Long-life LED lighting
- High ejector density design for concentrating the rejected fraction.
- Movable screen to observe the defect image data during product set up.