Product category: Thermoforming machines for sheets
Automatic Single Station Thermoforming Machine for Automotive Applications
- For Automotive - Interiors & Exterior Applications in Passenger & Commercial Vehicles, Sanitation - Bathtubs & Shower Cabinets, Material Handling - Pallets & Trays, Point of Sale Applications, etc.
- Common Polymers used for Vacuum Forming: blends of ABS , ABS / PMMA, PC, Acrylic, PS / HIPS, PE / HDPE - thickness range 2 to 12 mm - cut sheet
- Common Polymers used for Vacuum Lamination: TPO, TEPEO2, PVC - upto 2 mm - roll
- PF1® Series - 5th Generation VACUUM FORMING MACHINE 2018: The Polymer Forming 1 (PF1®) Series is Machinecrafts proprietary design of thermoforming machine for processing large sheets of thermoplastic materials. The 5th generation machine design, launched in 2018 has evolved since 1998. The machines are designed as per CE safety standards.
- Depending on the Type of Polymer to be processed, there are 3 x types of Single Station Thermoforming Machines. Machinecrafts modular design helps you choose the right machine suited for your product needs, each machine module has a number of options to choose from depending on the part volume expected and the amount of automation required.
PF1 Machinecraft Oct 2019 Brochure eMail