CMG - 40 years of innovation
CMG was founded in 1979 in Budrio in the district of Bologna. The company has always and exclusively designed and implemented solutions for size reduction, including granulators, single-shaft shredders, evacuation systems and dust separators.
Quality, innovation and a particular attention to the specific needs of the customer have always been the guidelines of CMG, which today has one of the widest and most qualified product ranges covering all the sectors of the plastics industry.
With over 20,000 units installed at customers in Europe, America, the Middle East and Asia, CMG is today among the leading companies in the world.
CMG has always faced the global scene with efficient and competitive solutions and many manufacturers of machinery for the processing of plastic materials have relied on CMG for size reduction applications.
Today CMG operates in six Application Sectors in the plastics industry:
- Thermoforming - continuous and single-station applications
- Extrusion - sheet, film, pipes, profiles
- Blow molding - packaging, tanks, fittings
- Injection molding - bumpers, dashboards, lights, manifolds, PET preforms, PVC fittings, electrical equipment, boxes, bins
- Recycling - in-house and post-consumer with the exclusive design of the U&G disposables blades
- Cables - plastic and copper grinding and recovery systems
Forty years of growth are an important goal, but also a starting point that CMG faces with a strong range of products ranging from small granulators for injection, to the most advanced ATEX solutions for the automotive industry, from the wide range of granulators and dust separators for PET applications in packaging (blown bottles and thermoforming) to large granulators and shredders for post-consumer recovery of plastic materials.
Robustness, reliability and innovation of the CMG products, are proven by the more than thirty years of loyalty of electric cable recyclers which, for their business, have always preferred both granulators and single shaft shredders.