SMF "Prodecologia" offering for recycling companies high-performance equipment for the separation of recyclable materials - electrostatic separators (triboelectric and corona).
Applying of electrostatic separators in processing of recyclable materials has a number of advantages:
- high purity of separated recyclable materials (> 98-99%) leads to high quality and increases the value of the final product;
- the ability to individually adjust of the separation parameters for a specific material provides flexibility in production processes when working with different types of recyclable materials;
- dry separation process greatly simplifies and reduces the cost of recycling process.
Thus, the electrostatic separators make it possible to get a cheap clean secondary raw materials ready for industrial use that as a result, lead to a tangible economic effect.
Corona electrostatic separators are highly effective separates:
· mixtures of plastics and metals, including shredded cables, into metal (copper, aluminium), and non-conducting material (plastic);
· shredded WEEE (including PCB’s) into metal (aluminium, copper, nickel, bronze, and other) and nonconducting material (plastic, textolite, fiber-glass plastic, and other;
· shredded metal and plastic pipe for aluminum and polypropylene;
· shredded windows profiles into PVC and aluminum.
Triboelectric separators intend for dry separation of mixtures of polymers* by the electrophysical properties of the components, for example: PVC + rubber (grinded window profile), PVC + PE (grinded cable insulation), PET+PVC (crushed PET bottles), ABS+PS (crushed WEEE), PP+PE (plastic bottles and caps) and other mixtures (PVC + glass, PS + PP, PS + PC, PS + SAN, ABS +SAN, ABS + PVC, PET + PP, PE + PS)
Electrostatic eeparators of SMF "Prodecologia" - efficient and environmentally friendly equipment, which can significantly reduce the processing costs of feedstock. This is confirmed by more than 30 industrial separators, which are successfully used in recycling enterprises in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Germany, Sweden, USA, South Africa, Spain and Tunisia.