Injection Molding Guide
In the plastics processing industry the sampling process is often regarded as a secondary issue. However, the sampling process is the base for an economic injection molding process.
The IMG Injection Molding Guide is an innovative industry solution with modular architecture.
Developed from the practitioner for the practitioner. Tailored to all needs and requirements for companies in the field of injection molding technology.
The IMG supports you with a systematic approach and guides you through the sampling process of molds as well as through the optimization of an injection molding process.
With the help of an intuitive and guiding user interface, checklists and templates, the employees who are involved in the sampling process are quickly led to a stable process point in the middle of a process window that is as large as possible.
For a fast performance of the sampling process with an effective reduction of problems, time and cost, a MySQL database is in place. Within that database a variety of information such as plastics, machines, peripherals, process parameters and much more can be stored.
All information based on the internal database as well as the contents of the IMG are protected by password.
Through the structured and analytical approach of the IMG, the entire sampling or optimization process can be documented without any gaps.
Advantages and benefits of the IMG-Injection Molding Guide
• Reduction of execution times and costs
• Increased process reliability and quality
• Consistent and simple usability
• Program execution can be individually expanded (eg checklists)
• Professional document management
• Workflow management (common and centralized handling and information exchange for all process steps in the company).
• Program can be changed from German to English language with one click
• A learning software with specially protected databases
• Integrated calculation operations for fast process assessment and optimization
• Your own documents / templates can be individually integrated into the program
• Many links between data ensure fast documentation
• important documents can be obtained in PDF format
• Images, texts and photos can be integrated
• Sampling data sets can be quickly provided by email when generated in external sampling trials, for example abroad in China
• IMG can be used for data transfer by any member of a project, for documentation and communication or activities/actions
• An automatically updated project status quickly shows all open tasks and actions and their actual implementation status
• A self-generated life cycle for tool and moldings gives an overview of all activities/actions that have been carried out in the project
• and much more...
Integrated guide functions:
The guide will lead you through all the steps of the sampling and optimization process with instructions and support offerings.
Injection Molding Doctor®:
A doctor for a fast and systematic defect detection with purposeful definitions of tasks and optimization strategies.