ASPI SERIES BLOW MOULDING MACHINES
The blow molding machines of the ASPI series use suction blow molding technology, which allows a customized plastic processing, according to the needs of the customer. The technology of 3D blow molding was created to meet the needs in the automotive industry for the production of tubes and pipes of various kinds. In addition to the car market, it can be used in other application areas, one of the most promising is that of household appliances (white goods), where there is a demand for long pipes with sometimes very complex shapes, which lead to real product innovation.
In the ASPI suction process, the parison is extruded into the cavity after having closed the two half-moulds. A flow of "vacuum" is produced at the opposite end of the tool to the introduction of the parison, causing the parison to "walk" along the entire length of the cavity to the desired position. Only then it is possible to close both ends of the parison, perforate it with one or more needles and blow air inside.
The suction blow molding technology offers various advantages, including:
- Scrap reduced to just the top and the bottom where the parison is closed.
- Ability to work with materials with high process temperature.
- Ability to produce parts with very complex three-dimensional and pronounced shapes.
- Reduced cost for deflashing equipment.
- Considerable energy savings.
The ASPI blow molding machine is presented in two different configurations:
- MONO when it is necessary to produce blow molding products with one material;
- CO-EX when it is necessary to produce plastic moulded parts with different overlapping materials in layers (longitudinal co-extrusion), or items with different materials in a sequential arrangement (sequential co-extrusion)