MDW batch gravimetric blenders
Highest process constancy and repeatability
The Una-Dyn gravimetric blenders, of the MDW line, are available in various configurations and can feed and weigh up to 8 granular materials, allowing to select the most appropriate hopper capacities and the auger devices. The blenders can be utilized with injection and blow molding machines, and extruders, covering production rates from 66 up to a maximum of 3960 PPH.
As operator interface, it is possible to select the simplified keypad or the more advanced version called Premium, complete with touch screen panel with bright 8.5” screen. A single screen summarizes all the main information on the blenders functioning, including the comparison between the set and the real dosing percentages as well as the data of the instantaneous production of the unit. Once the percentages of the formulas have been set, the blender starts feeding immediately and reaches the stabilization of the dosed quantities after a few batches only.
The standard configuration includes the Ethernet port and the USB interface to permit the download and evaluation of data off line for useful elaboration, and the communication with other systems, such as the supervisory Piovan WinFactory software, a standardized platform which allows managing all the auxiliaries from remote stations.
● Maximum flexibility of usage: The unit can be supplied with 2 up to 8 modular feeding stations of various capacity (slide gate or auger). The stations can be added, in line with the production requirements.
● High dosing precision and repeatability at every single batch: The advanced control system guarantees an accuracy of ± 0.3%. seal batch weight.
● Perfect mixing of the components: The new mixer with hemispheric shape and the particular design of the mixer element thoroughly mix the entire mass of granules, without preferential flows nor material stagnation.
● Immediate dialogue unit-operator: Simple operator interface. The key parameters are displayed in a single screen.
● Especially suited for applications with machines with repeated vibrations: The fast scanning software and quick adjustment of the blenders functioning contribute to the blenders immunity from the vibrations of the processing machine.