Our customers benefit from our experience in shredding technology which has been accumulated over many years. It is a field we have specialised in ever since the company was founded in 1969. Right from the outset, we have been continuously developing our machines, honing the underlying technology to perfection and revolutionising the international market. Our range of mechanical process engineering and system solutions is unrivalled anywhere in the world: From recycling (raw materials production) through to waste recycling and special solutions for industry, you can always rely on us as your expert partner with exceptional know-how.
Product category: Recycling plants for mixed waste
HydroDyn® - Latest technology in plastics recycling
Vecoplan HydroDyn® is the highly powerful and independent washing system in the plastics recycling industry. This new treatment technology is capable to handle low and highly contaminated infeed material in a huge variety such as films, stretch films, hard plastics, packaging plastics or technical plastics. The washing line uses high friction and strong hydrodynamical water flow for cleaning plastic flakes.
Reasons for Vecoplan HydroDyn®:
• Highest cleaning rates A new dimension in cleaning contaminated post-consumer and post-industrial plastics powered by Vecoplan.
• Boost your margin Our method puts you in a position to buy heavily contaminated materials at low cost prices and sell a high quality product at a higher price as an output.
• Various materials – one flexible system The HydroDyn® – system is the flexible solution for volatile and heterogeneous input streams. The system is easily adjustable to a huge variety of material streams, i.e. film, rigids, blisters.
• Decrease operating costs to a minimum Lower your OPEX on energy, water usage and chemicals to the minimum. Save costs on the long run, but constantly.
• Highest availability Ensure continuous production with high availability and simple access to all components for maintenance.
• Modular design - ready to wash All our components are pre-assembled and pre-commissioned. The modular concept allows upgrades and modifications whenever market and requirements shifting.
Waste avoidance, conservation of resources and efficient use of recyclable materials are among the most urgent challenges and problems of our time. The importance of environmental awareness and sustainability is increasing on a daily basis.
Our company has been successfully tackling these tough challenges for over 45 years, and today we are a leading partner to many customers in the international timber and recycling business, with numerous subsidiaries and sales offices worldwide.
Vecoplan AG develops, manufactures and markets technologically sophisticated machines and plants for grinding, conveying and processing primary and secondary raw materials in the production process and recycling. Our customers benefit from cutting edge technology, made possible by continuous research and development combined with inhouse production. Our track record is impressive: Vecoplan AG is proud of its many patents.
In order to meet the demand for groundbreaking technology and outstanding quality, we have tailored our operations to our customers' markets. Our Service Division complements this structure. Once machines and plant have been commissioned at the premises of our customers, we ensure that everything continues to run smoothly years down the line. Vecoplan AG delivers the highest sustainable quality standards, whether it be an individual machine or complete plant, according to our customers' specifications.