Dynisco’s ViscoSensor provides complete OnLine Rheologic measurement of a polymer during the extrusion process.
- Improved System Accuracy
- Easy to retrofit into existing machines
- Two tier offering to better fit the needs of today’s processorsImproves customers profitability, reliability, and traceability
- Provides a real time “Window” into the process
- Ability to constantly measure all lab data and immediately adjust the process to address polymer issues
- Allows the processor to correlate lab measurements to process measurements
- Allows for total process control when using reprocessed material
- Rheologic Sensing Unit (RSU) updated with state-of-the art mercury free, no fill sensors which are better for the environment and gives longer life and improved accuracy.
- The RCU has been updated with a Siemens S7-1500 PLC with a 7” (178mm) HMI touch screen providing improved processing power. This allows for improved accuracy of the system to be +/- .5% of full scale with the full offering of measurements the RCU has been known for.
- The new e-RCU has been updated with a Siemens S7-1200 PLC with a 7” (178mm) HMI touch screen providing improved processing power. This allows for accuracy of the system to be +/- 2% of full scale (improved from our former RCU offering)
- Approved and certified by CE
Get Continuous “Real-Time” Data
- Multiple shear stresses or shear rates
- Simple “In The Field” calibration
- Measurement temperatures up to 3500C
- Process stream returns to process- no waste
- Gives you a “Window into the Process”. Informs you real-time what is happening to your polymer chemistry real-time
Exhibitor Data Sheet