Industry News

Overview: Industry News

Page of 11

KIEFEL: Erik Hodenpijl is new CEO of Bosch Sprang

16/01/2018

Erik Hodenpijl has been appointed CEO of thermoforming tools specialist Bosch Sprang. He succeeded Rob Smeulders on 1 January 2018. Hodenpijl has been working for the company since 1 April 2017 as CIO. Bosch Sprang has been part of ...
Read more

MCDONALD'S: Fast-food chain to end use of PS foam containers by end of 2018 / US shareholder group raises environmental concerns

16/01/2018

Burger restaurant chain McDonald's has said it aims to phase out the use of polystyrene foam packaging by the end of this year, as a shareholder pressure group called on the firm to investigate how the use of such material impacts ...
Read more

ELIX POLYMERS: Spanish plastics manufacturer signs European distribution deal with K.D. Feddersen

16/01/2018

Plastics distributor K.D. Feddersen has signed a deal to market ABS materials, including a new generation of ABS high-heat products produced by Elix Polymers across Central and Northern Europe. Elix produces plastics used in the ...
Read more

AKRO-PLASTIC: German firm advising on construction of compounding plant in Poland / Cooperation with Grupa Azoty

16/01/2018

Akro-Plastic is advising Grupa Azoty Compounding on the construction of a compounding plant in Tarnów / Poland that is planned to be operational by the beginning of 2019. GAC, which is part of the Polish chemical group Grupa Azoty, ...
Read more

AST: German blow moulding specialist acquires majority stake in Dutch EuroMouldings

16/01/2018

Plastic canisters manufacturer AST Kunststoffverarbeitung has acquired a 51% share in EuroMouldings, which specialises in plastic bottles and containers. The remaining 49% remain with investment company Wadinko. With the acquisition, ...
Read more

DOWDUPONT: Launch of copolymer polyols series / Production in Terneuzen

15/01/2018

A range of polyols has been launched by Dow Polyurethanes, a unit of DowDuPont's Materials Science division. The four new PU systems of the "Voralux" series have been developed for flex foam applications in the automotive, bedding ...
Read more

Stork IMM: Chudleigh Sutch is now sole distributor in Asia Pacific

15/01/2018

Chudleigh Sutch became the exclusive distributor for Stork Injection Moulding Machines (Stork IMM) in Asia Pacific. Based in the Netherlands, Stork specialises in high-speed..
Read more

Arlanxeo to increase prices for its Keltan (EPDM) products

15/01/2018

Arlanxeo raises its prices for Ethylene propylene diene rubber grades (EPDM) globally. In Europe, Middle East and Africa the price adjustment will be up to 125 Euro per metric..
Read more

K 2019: Exhibitor registration now open / Registration deadline 31 May 2018

15/01/2018

Preparations for the "K 2019" trade fair in Dusseldorf / Germany are well underway. The world's leading trade fair for the plastics and rubber industries will be held 16-23 October 2019. Registration is now open for exhibitors, and ...
Read more

Morssinkhof Rymoplast builds a new plastics recycling plant in the Netherlands

15/01/2018

Morssinkhof Rymoplast Group will start to build a state-of-the-art plastics recycling plant in Heerenveen. The new recycling plant is expected to commence operations in the course..
Read more
Page of 11