In order to optimally cope with the rapid developments in mould making we are specialized in the following types of injection moulds for packaging articles:
- flower pots
- margarine, ice cream and delicatessen containers
- food and non-food packaging products
- cups for varying purposes such as drink, stadium, instant noodle, dosage (med) cups, cups with hinged lid, etc.
- buckets up to 10l
These products come in the following executions:
- round, non-round
- with or without tamper-proof closure
- special types of decoration such as IML, shrink-sleeves, etc.
- buckets and handle moulded in same mould
- primary for product volumes up to approx. 10 litres
GLAROFORM AG has developed its own hot runner system with individually heated and feedback-controlled nozzle tips, with or without pneumatically operated valve gating system. Standard components are available ex stock.
At request arrangement of cavities are available in single-/ or double-face (stack) moulds. Cavitation are possible up to 48impression for single and up to 32+32 impression for stack moulds. Determination of cavitation is normally calculated based on annual production volume, product dimensions as well as available injection moulding machinery.
Prior of delivery all our injection moulds are fully tested and debugged with our own injection moulding machines. The moulds pass through a specified test program. Our clients are supplied with moulds ready for production.
Technical documents such as product-/ and assembly drawings, operating instructions, test record sheets and sample products are part of supply.