Thin Sheet Thermoforming Machine - INLINE Series
The INLINE Series has been designed to form thin sheet products using vacuum and pressure forming technologies. Machinecraft's INLINE Series is a precision, high-speed continuous thermoforming machine in a compact and powerful package developed for the international thermoforming industry. Available with 3 or 4 station models: the stations being for forming, optional holing, steel rule punching and stacking. The INLINE Series can be used for forming a wide variety of materials - such as PVC, PS, APET and PP. With international demand for thermoformed products expanding into food packaging, medical packaging, retail packaging and many others, the INLINE Series is designed for worldwide application requirements.
- Fully Automatic Roll Fed Machines for sheets up to 1.5mm thick.
- Sandwich heating System.
- Vacuum forming and pressure forming machines.
- Ceramic infrared heaters.
- Steel rule punching Station.
- Conveyor belt systems
- Robotic stackers.
- Optional piercing stations for holes.
- Servo motor for indexing of sheet, PLC control for sequence and PID heater control.
- Motorized punching press adjustment.
- Suitable for Blisters, Disposable Trays, Foods Trays, Packing Trays etc.
- Form Cut Stack mechanism