Transvalor has developed an extensive suite of high performance simulation software that addresses a wide range and variety of forming processes, for metallic solid and liquid materials as well as for polymers :
- FORGE® for extensive hot, warm and cold metal forming
- COLDFORM® for cold metal forming
- THERCAST® for ingot casting and continuous casting
- REM3D® for plastic injection molding
Transvalor products provide the manufacturing and engineering intelligence to a wide range of industries: Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Medical, Oil and Gas and many others.
Transvalor success comes from a comprehensive expertise of the forming processes and an unyielding capability to innovate. The value of Transvalor Material Forming Simulation Solutions can also be measured in business terms as they dramatically reduce production costs, shorten the time to market and accelerate the delivery of innovative products. As such we help our customers:
- Gain a deeper and broader understanding of their material behavior as well as their processes,
- Optimize and shorten their design process by almost eliminating the slow and painful “trials and errors” in the shop-floor,
- Increase manufacturing quality
Transvalor is born of Research and has maintained a strong association with the Center for Material Forming (CEMEF), a research center of prestigious MinesParisTech, whose main activities are centered around material forming and numerical computation. This partnership provides a constant flow of advanced scientific developments that translate into innovative new functionalities to Transvalor’s products for the benefit of our customers.
Besides its headquarter located in France, Transvalor has a worldwide presence throughout a comprehensive network of distributors, offices and subsidiaries for both marketing and support activities :
- European customers are served directly by Transvalor headquarters or by a network of high skilled and specialized distributors (Italy, Czech Republic, Scandinavia),
- American customers are managed by Transvalor Americas Corp. and its Value Added Resellers network,
- Customers in Asia are served by a network of high skilled and specialized distributors (Japan, India, Korea, China, Thailand).