Industrias Tapla is a company that has focused since its earliest days on research, development, production and commercialisation of flocking solutions for the automotive, construction and packaging sectors, as well as for industry in general. Founded in 1968, the company has evolved in order to adapt to the needs of the market.
Nowadays, its efforts are centred on the development of technical solutions and high-quality products for the automotive sector.
Since it was established, Industrias Tapla has firmly consolidated each of the stages it has undergone, finding its own niche in the market. With an ongoing focus on R&D&I, Tapla has created a wide range of products to suit various business areas.
· 1968 – Founding of the company
· 1994 – Entry into the automotive sector
· 2003 – ISO 9001 certification by TÜV
· 2006 – ISO TS 16949 certification by TÜV
· 2013 – ISO TS 14001 certification by TÜV