03 Machinery and equipment for the plastics and rubber industries
03.02 Machinery and plant for processing
03.02.001 Extruders and extrusion lines
03.02.001.02 Extrusion lines
03.02.001.02.02 Extrusion lines for flat film and sheets
Extrusion lines for flat film and sheets
Product category: Extrusion lines for blown film
CR recycling machines
The CR recycling machines built by Carnevalli were designed to process flexible plastic materials , aiming the best cost-benefit ratio, such as : HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE< PP, and many other. The main goal of these machines is to meet the need of flexible packaging manufacturers to process and recycle their own waste or scrap originated by their converting processes and also to those companies dedicated to the sole purpose of re-granulating these wastes to sub supply plastic processing companies.
All sizes of CR machines are fitted with degassing systems to allow recycling of printed materials.
The POLARIS blown film lines are designed to achieve the main following advantages:
• High output with low energy consumption;
• Great versatility in production of low, low and linear and high density polyethylene film (LDPE/LLDPE/HDPE); • Low maintenance cost due to updated and rational design; • Comprehensive variety of different sizes and outputs, components and accessories to meet different requirements and film specifications;
Typical applications- 3 layer lines The lines are configured to meet different applications such as:
• High clarity films for stand up pouches, twist wrap packaging, automatic packaging;
• Lamination and coating films, converter grade films for printing; paper towel and tissue overwrapping;
• Films for heavy-duty application suitable for FFS (Form & Fill, Seal-Film) systems such as heavy duty shipping sacks, plastic pellets, pet, animal food, chemical raw materials sacks;
• Shrink and stretch films;
• Films for promotional bags ,t-shirt bags, refuse bags;
• Construction and agricultural films;
• Smooth or texture geomembrane sheets.
Typical applications: 5, 7and 9 layers lines Applications that require polyamide barrier materials such as Nylon and EVOH:
• High-barrier films for milk, meat, fish and food packaging in general;
• High barrier films for special packaging of chemical products such as detergent ,ink, varnish and others;
• High barrier films for special packaging of biological and other Medicine products.
Aiming technological innovation, maximum output improvement and simple operation, Carnevalli presents its new E-40 extrusion line, designed to produce plastic film for flexible packaging ,processed with LDPE,LLDPE and HDPE resins, with high plasticization quality and excellent output; main features outlined:
• Direct coupled main motor and speed reducer gearbox;
• Screw thread geometry designed to process HDPE,LDPE and LLDPE;
• Rotating die head for die sizes from 60 to 150 mm diameters;
• Single and double lip air cooling rings;
• Diaphragm style bubble guiding system with adjustable opening;
• Tower frame with powered system for height adjustment, with linear guide ways and designed to be installed side by side sequentially, to save space;
• Delta type folding attachment specifically designed to fold star-bottom” film;
• Electric cabinet with PLC control and touch screen MMI panel;
• Particularly suited to produce short-run orders, narrow widths and rolls “star-bottom” type;
Backed up with almost 50 years of expertise, Carnevalli is a leading supplier for Brazil and Latin America of blown film extrusion lines, with the main commitment for relentless search for innovations, to provide our customers machines with high standard level of built-in quality and state of art technology through long term partnerships.