Emmecom’s core products delivered to the plastic industry are mainly side channel blowers and liquid ring vacuum pumps.
Our “SC” line of side channel blowers, single and two stage, made in die-casted aluminum, monoblock or with free shaft end, with standard or frequency converter built in drive unit, are mainly used for the following applications:
- Granules conveying systems: blowers generate compressed air stream or vacuum stream for conveying plastic granules in aerodynamic suspension.
- Drying: blowers are installed on drying systems for fast dehumidification, cleaning or cooling.
Our “AL” line of liquid ring vacuum pumps, single and two stage, in cast iron with AISI 316 impeller or fully in AISI 316, monoblock or lantern or bareshaft construction, just pump or package unit configured for partial or full service water recirculation, are mainly used for the following applications:
- Degassing during extrusion process by removing fumes and vapors .
- Pipe vacuum calibration machines
- Thermoforming machines
- Moulding machines
- Centralized vacuum systems
Our pumps and blowers can be provided according to vendor standard design or customized, lose item or incorporated in an engineered pumping solution, suitable for safe industrial area or meeting ATEX ex-proof. standards.
Do not hesitate to contact Emmecom for your air and gas moving needs.