Sulzer Polymer Production Technology
Sulzer, headquartered in Winterthur, Switzerland, since 1834, is specialized in pumping solutions, rotating equipment maintenance and services as well as separation, reaction, and mixing technology. The company is a leading provider in its key markets: oil and gas, power, and water. Sulzer serves clients worldwide through a network of over 150 production and service sites and has a strong footprint in emerging markets. In 2013, the company achieved sales of over CHF 3.2 billion with around 15.000 employees.
Sulzer Polymer Production Technology comprises a wide range of equipment and systems includings:
- PLA Production Technology
- EPS and Foam production Technology
- Pre-concentration and Final Stage Devolatilization Technology
for which we supply Feasbility testing, simulation, engineering and key equipment as well as commissioning and start-up services.
We also supply hardware/components:
- SMX(TM) and SMX(TM)plus Static Mixers
- SMXL(TM) Multitube Heat Exchangers
- SMR(TM) Reactors and Heat Exchangers