Brett Martin will be demonstrating its extensive portfolio of Marlon® Polycarbonate, Marvec® PVC, Marpet® PET, Foamalux® Foam PVC, Marcryl® Acrylic and Coexcell® sheet at K 2016. Providing complete design flexibility, this range of high performance plastics has been innovated for use in diverse applications from glazing, roofing and cladding within the construction sector, to secondary fabrication and as quality graphics solutions for the print and display industry. Materials are available in multiwall, corrugated and flat sheet forms in clear, translucent tints and opaque colour options with specialist technology such as UV protection, abrasion resistance, anti-microbial action, condensation control and IR heat block, all with the assurance of performance in challenging environments. Through range choice, product quality and a reputation for excellence spanning 58 years, Brett Martin has established a global distribution network. Affirming its commitment to innovation, Brett Martin is continuing to evolve its range in an ever changing commercial environment and will showcase significant new options at K 2016.
· Marlon® polycarbonate in multiwall, corrugated, flat sheet and click panel options with a choice of tints, colours, coatings and finishes.
· Marvec® PVC available in corrugated, flat sheet and roll formats for use in roofing, glazing and hygienic cladding applications.
· Foamalux® is a lightweight, consistently smooth, durable foam PVC sheet available in matt, gloss and recycled sheet formats in a variety of colours for print and display applications.
· Marpet® aPET and PETg flat sheet options for fabrication, print and display applications.
· Marcryl® a quality extruded acrylic with high gloss finish and exceptional optical clarity for sign and display.
· Coexcell® a new premium printing, cladding and fabrication sheet comprising a co-extruded solid PVC skin and foamed PVC core.