COMEL is a producer of aluminium moulds for parts in expanded polyurethane (EPS and EPP) for various sectors:
• Construction Industry (ICF, ceiling, roof and wall panels, insulation, decors);
• Packaging (food and fish-boxes, multifunctional boxes and general packaging for electrical appliances, rolling shutter boxes);
• Automotive EPP parts;
• Horticulture seed trays;
• Sport (in-molding helmets and many other products).
We can offer also sandwich moulds, thermoforming moulds, together with different kinds of surface treatments (Teflon coating and standard or laser engravings).
COMEL was founded in 1978 under the management of 7 members, who took over a previous producing company that was already operating in the sector of the first pioneering moulds for EPS. We are used to work with USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East international companies.
• Comel has always favoured, in its growth and development over the years, the technological innovation and the active collaboration with the Customer, to find together the most appropriate solution to the issues that has to be analyzed.
• These aspects, along with the strong international propensity of the company, are the strength points which accompanied us up to now and will accompany us in the future years, because we are firmly convinced that this is the only way to do properly our job and to preserve excellence in our sector.
COMEL is located in Italy, in Santa Maria di Sala (Venice),
Via Grandi 29.
The distance to the Venice and Treviso airport is of 35 km.