Elkrem company was established in 1995, in Torun, Poland. Our mission is
„achieving Customer’s satisfaction through specializing in complex service in range of special production, hardfacing, spraying and reconditioning ensuring increasing durability of machine parts".
Our main specialization is production and reconditioning of plastifying systems of injection moulding machines and extruders.
We offer for Plastics Processing:
- nitrided, hardfaced and quenched screws
- nitrided and bimetallic barrels
- backflow locks and mixing valves
- blow nozzles and heads
- segment screws and barrels
- single, twin parallel and conical systems
- measurements at Customer’s
- individual consulting
- reconstruction of technical documentation of plastifying systems etc.
- hardfacing and spraying services increasing durability of machine parts exposed for extreme operating condition
The highest quality of our service is guaranteed by complexity, specialization, professional technical consulting built on long-term experience, the newest technological solutions, immediate reaction on Customer’s inquiries, deliveries in accordance with requirements and pre- and aftersale service.
Other areas of services
Consumables for surfacing and regeneration:
- Solid and flux-cored wires
- TIG rods
- Coated and tubular electrodes
- Powders for thermal spraying
- Wires for laser hardfacing
Specialization in following areas:
- Cast iron repairing
- Tool steels and hot working steels
- Hard surfacing
- Laser hardfacing
- Cutting, spot welding, preheating and gouging with coated electrodes
- Cobalt and nickel base alloy
- Tungsten carbides
Equipment for hardfacing and thermal spraying:
- Metal spraying
- Torches for "Hot" and "Cold" spraying
- Cobalt base
- Nickel base
Technical consulting and selection of materials for hardfacing and regeneration processes.
Surfacing and reconditioning services in other branches of industry:
- Forest industry
- Iron and steel