- Brushless blower motor - Integrated heating element and tool protection - Infinitely adjustable heating capacity and air volume with the "e-drive" - Automatic cool-down function - Remote control interface for temperature / air volume - Integrated temperature probe - Target / actual values display
Two model groups are available in this range – the MISTRAL 2, 4, and 6 PREMIUM, and the top-of-the-range MISTRAL6 SYSTEM. All MISTRAL6 devices are equipped with a maintenance-free brushless blower motor, making them perfectly-suited to continuous operation. The MISTRAL6 SYSTEM can either be operated using its integrated controls or via an external system interface.
- Heat output and air volume steplessly adjustable with potentiometer - Integrated power electronics - Protection against heating element or device overheating - Brushless blower motor - Alarm output - Integrated temperature probe - Integrated temperature control - Remote control interface for temperature or power set point - Remote control interface for air volume adjustment - Display for showing the setpoint and actual values (°C or °F)
Its brushless motor ensures that this hot-air blower has a long service life. The air volume can now be set infinitely up to 900 l/min via the potentiometer. The wide range of applications makes the new HOTWIND SYSTEM truly impressive: be it as a unit with integrated control or as a unit for integration in a closed-loop control circuit using a system interface.
GEOSTAR – faster, lighter, smarter Welcome to a new dimension in civil engineering with Leister‘s new „Faster, Lighter, Smarter Wedge“! The advent of the GEOSTAR for welding geomembranes marks the appearance of a hot wedge welding machine perfected for civil engineering that redefines state-of-the-art technology.
Faster he compact, cast aluminum frame construction offers sporty maximum power for the hardest applications: With heating capacity/heating power of up to 2500 Watts, peak welding speeds of up to 12 m/min (39 ft/min) and height-adjustable chassis, the GEOSTAR can handle any terrain without difficulty.
Lighter The digital operating unit (“eDrive”) with integrated display permits permanent monitoring of all the key weld parameters (heat, speed, pressure and voltage) during work process.
Smarter This sleek new design makes field servicing a cinch - wedge can be removed and replaced in under a minute. Additional features include easy loading of material, natural flow of material through the machine, integrated clamping grip engagement, innovative ergonomics that allow one-hand operation and three different parking and maintenance positions.
- Suitable for the work site - Closed loop controlled temperature - Open loop controlled air volum - Intelligent «e-Drive» operating unit - Ergonomic handlin - Modern design - Swiss made
The TRIAC AT is an intelligent hot-air hand tool for welding and shrinking plastics that is suitable for on-site use. It is designed for the needs of even the most demanding professional. Every tool undergoes stringent quality checks prior to leaving the factory in Switzerland. This high-quality hot-air hand tool is equipped for all situations. Its universal areas of application are virtually unlimited. The TRIAC AT will continue to prove its merit in any weather condition and is just as effective outside as it is indoors – all during continuous operation.
- No resetting: Thanks to the movable transport axle, the new UNIROOF handles welding close to the edge, on top of the parapet - Reliable Swiss quality - The maintenance-free drive motor integrated into the pressure wheel, translates to significantly better optimized overall performance and low maintenance - Design proven on construction sites to be ergonomic, portable and optimal for operation - More efficiency on the construction site: The new UNIROOF AT outperforms comparable machinery by up to 66% - Roof structure profile kit for roof welding (Not available in the U.S.)
The new UNIROOF AT automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for welding thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°). Its slim housing construction and movable transportation axle means that time-consuming modifcation of the welder is eliminated. The UNIROOF can easily weld as close as 100 mm (4 inches) from the edge whether on the parapet, flat surfaces or any difficult to reach roof “problem zones." With 3,400W of power, 230V and 15 A in the box, the UNIROOF provides fast-paced, top performance on any roof.
- The TRIAC hot-air tool and its entire nozzle range can be used both for manual welding, as well as with the MINIFLOOR Drive unti for automatic welding. Investment is already worthwhile starting with welding lengths as short as four feet! - The MINIFLOOR is the only automatic welder in the world that offers the possibility to connect a hot-air hand tool in the simplest manner. This enhances the fields of use for a Leister TRIAC to countless variations! - The sophisticated technology of the drive unit and the drive-sensors enable welding directly from the wall. There is only one required joint along the weld seam, and THAT saves time! - The 51 mm/2 inches minimum distance from the wall, ensures trouble-free welding around construction pipes and L-skirts. - The compact, low-profile design enables continuous welding in spaces with 295 mm/12-inch minimum clearance (e.g. preassembled seat racks on public transportation like trains and buses).
- Weighing in at 5.3 kg/12 lbs (6.6 kg/15 lbs including a TRIAC AT and nozzle) the MINIFLOOR is a lightweight solution among comparable welders and is easily transportable. - The quick-lock fastening system at the clamp allows for assembling / dismantling of the TRIAC in a matter of seconds. Thanks to the interchangeable inserts, older TRIAC models can be connected without a hitch. - The individually-adjustable start-up delay of the MINIFLOOR Drive Unit enables modificiation of the startup speed according to individual needs. Incredibly fast
Despite its lightweight design, the MINIFLOOR offers a welding speed of about 2 m/6.5 ft per minute, nearly double the speed of manual welding. With the MINIFLOOR automatic welder the field of use of the TRIAC can be expanded to countless applications. The drive unit comes with a quick-lock fastening system at the clamp at which the TRIAC is secured. This turns your hot-air hand tool into an automatic welder in a matter of seconds.
The MINIFLOOR clearly increases the weld quality, facilitates work and reduces the time necessary to complete your project. Its use is worthwhile from weld lengths of 1.20 m/4 ft, and thanks to its lightweight (5.3 kg/12 lbs) design, the MINIFLOOR can be transported effortlessly.
Due to its compact height, the MINIFLOOR seamlessly welds directly from the wall, beneath obstacles with a minimum clearance of 295 mm/12 inches, and at nearly twice the speed of manual welding. The asymmetrical design allows for continuous welding around construction pipes and L-skirts. The guide can be quickly positioned into the groove whereas the guide roller runs precisely along the joint line even if preparation of the groove is imperfect.
- Flameless welding of modified bitumen - No shrinking of the insulation due to integrated air dam - Uniform welding results - High working speed - Requires only one user to efficiently weld seams (torch weldingrequires two)
Welding of modified bitumen sheeting (SBS, APP) with the flameless BITUMAT B2 is much safer than welding with an open flame. The weld strength is significantly better and the single step process makes welding more economical.
- Compact housing design reduces noise and guarantees optimal cooling for the electronics and drive. - Microprocessor to regulate the welding process and to monitor the tool - Menu with function programs - Dual-sided twist-free wire intake - Maintenance-free blower
The WELDPLAST S4 is the first extrusion welder of its kind with brushless, maintenance-free motor for generating preheated air. Output of up to four kilograms per hour is made possible thanks to the S4's powerful drive system.
- Functional, ergonomic design with comfort grip areas - Extremely high output power of 0.8 kg/h (HD-PE) - Integrated LED lighting and hanging point - Can work with all typical kinds of plastic - Multifunction panel with predefined welding parameters - BL blower, adjustable air volume
With the new WELDPLAST S1 compact extruder, you can achieve perfect seam quality with plate thicknesses of 4 to 12 mm and a maximum output power of 0.8 kg/h (PVC: up to 1.15 kg/h). The double-sided, twist-free wire intake can work with 3 to 4 mm wires. Integrated LED lighting plus the innovative operating panel are the perfect way to monitor the process of welding all typical kinds of materials (such as PE, PP, PVC, PA, PVDF or ECTFE) – at all times. The ergonomic design, which offers several grip positions and holding options, allows you to work in comfort in areas that are difficult to access.
Turnkey laser system for all laser welding concepts - Extensive and self-explanatory user interface - The rotary indexing table increases throughput and economic efficiency - Online process monitoring integrated in the control - Modular structure enables customer-specific adaptation
The new NOVOLAS WS-AT is now also available with a rotary indexing table (RTT). The RTT is an optional module that can be used to increase the throughput of the laser welding system. Although the NOVOLAS WS-AT remains a manual workstation with this module, the cycle time is reduced, thus increasing the throughput.
The adaptations to the WS-AT with the rotary indexing table are customer-friendly in design, yet correspond to the Machinery Directives. For example, the protection guards mounted on the sides of the tabletop are also provided with a photoelectric barrier at the front to stop the rotation of the indexing table after unauthorized operation.
The newly adapted control software of the HMI (Human Machine Interface) provides a user-friendly way to set the welding parameters. Operators are guided practically through the work steps, allowing them to easily adapt the welding parameters to the process. Online process monitoring with good-bad evaluation is also integrated in the control and can be utilized when operating the relevant modules.
- Flexible and cost-effective; suitable for diverse applications - Individual control via customer supplied guidance system - Multiple laser and optic modules in one system possible - Very high throughput possible with an appropriate upgrade - Modular design with various optional components - Modular laser system for integration
NOVOLAS Basic AT is optimized for the integration into production lines and manufacturing cells. The laser system can easily be configured for various requirements, due to their consequent modular design. Almost any welding concept can be realized with the different diode lasers and optic modules. The mutually matched components provide high process stability as well as cost-saving production. The use of multiple laser and optic modules in a single system enables an efficient way to increase throughput which also helps reducing costs.
- Multi-arm system guarantees great flexibility - Welding parameters are digitally regulated - Intuitive user interface - Quiet operation - Test mode for rapid parameter determination - Drive wheels and guides can be quickly changed - Maintenance-free and durable
The intelligent design of the SEAMTEK 900 AT makes practically any welding application possible. What's more, the maintenance-free machine is manufactured to the same levels of Leister quality that our customers have come to know and trust. Thanks to the sophisticated multi-arm system, the exact configuration can be set in record time so that a high-quality seam can be produced in any situation. The huge range of drive rollers, nozzles and guides guarantees maximum flexibility. From 8–64 mm, the SEAMTEK 900 AT produces perfect lap welds, hems, open hems, piping welds and tape welds. And thanks to the various guides, even inexperienced users can guide materials without a hitch. The entire operation is performed intuitively via the touchscreen, making the controlled parameters easy to adjust.
Leister Technologies AG is a long-established Swiss company belonging to the Leister Group that prides itself on lasting customer satisfaction. The highest product quality, continuous innovation, extensive experience among its employees and outstanding services are clear benchmarks for this.
Leister has been a world leader in plastics processing with hot air and hot-wedge technology for over 60 years. Leister Technologies AG provides solutions for professional applications in its product portfolio. To make sure customers can always rely on the renowned Leister quality, the company develops and produces all products and accessory parts in Switzerland in compliance with the strict ISO 9001 standard. 95 % of its products are exported. Leister maintains a tight network of over 120 sales and service centers throughout the world. This network comprises independent sales partners and national companies belonging to the Leister Group. This ensures and guarantees consistent quality and competent services right through to the end customer.
The classic product portfolio of the Leister Group is subject to continuous further development and has been extended by high-tech machines and components involving laser and micro-technology for some years now. Leister Laser Systems produces powerful and trendsetting laser welding systems for plastics. Axetris AG develops and produces laser gas detectors, micro-optics and mass flow rate sensors for industry.