Experience cannot be copied - each must make his own.
The company BREYER was founded in 1949 by Anton Breyer. Only after a few years the company entered into the market of extrusion technology. BREYER specialized in the manufacture of extrusion lines, which can be used for the production of sheet, film as well as tube bodies made out of thermoplastics. These lines are offered in many different variations with an output capacity of up to 2000 kg / h as well as a sheet and film width up to 3000 mm. Tube extrusion lines are manufactured for a tube diameter of 13 mm to 60 mm.
As far as process engineering is concerned, the lines can be designed for the processing of all common thermoplastics.
Range of our products :
1. Extrusion lines for the production of sheet in high optical quality.
out of PC, PMMA, PET.
Thickness range: 1 – 25 mm.
Application: backlight sheet for LCD TV, greenhouses, roofs
2. Extrusion lines for the production of sheet.
made out of engineering plastics like ABS, PP TPU. Also filled or foamed.
Thickness range 0,5 – 15 mm.
Appication: Automotive, decorating, refrigerators, Bath tub,
3. Extrusion lines for the production of flat film
out of PC, PMMA, PET, COC, EVA, TPU.
Thickness range 0,05 – 1,5 mm.
Application: optical application, thermoforming applications, Encapsulation of solar modules,
4. Extrusion lines for the production of tube bodies for the packaging industry
out of PE, PP, single and multilayer
Diameter range 13 – 60 mm,
Application: cosmetic tubes, toothpaste tubes
5. Dies for film and sheet production
6. FiberShape (gap impregnation technology) for production of lightweight composites
7. Special calanders (electrodes for battteries)
With 300 employees, including 40 trainees, an annual turnover of € 60 mio. - with an export percentage of 90% - has been reached.