The Cannon Group (www.cannon.com) will be exhibiting several innovative solutions at the
K 2010 show, held in Düsseldorf, Germany, from October 27th to November 3rd , 2010.
Cannon will present - in dedicated “Technological Islands” of booth B76 , Hall 13 - their entire range of machines and technologies: it will be possible to view on dedicated interactive media and discuss, with local and international staff, about:
• The entire series of high-pressure dosing units; pump- or piston-driven metering machines available in a range of outputs which covers all sorts of known and unusual applications.
• The range of low-pressure "B" machines, the multi-component low-output mixing head "B1-Multi" for Gasketing, the new models for a variety a different applications and chemical formulations.
• The ESTRIM (Epoxy Structural Reaction Injection Moulding), a process innovation recently announced by Cannon. ESTRIM is based on the right mix of technologies able to achieve fast cycle times and automated production of Composites.
• The new Cannon JL mixing head, an innovative “L-shaped” head without injectors, for simpler use and wide range of outputs.
• The latest solutions for continuous and single-block production of flexible slabstock (for conventional and visco-elastic foams), including the latest versions of CarDio™,
C-Max and Single Block foaming machines.
• The range of dedicated plants for the continuous production of sandwich panels, insulated with PUR, PIR or Phenolic rigid, low density foams, as well as a version able to handle at the same time mineral wool. New solutions for the mass production of flat, large and special, curved panels with discontinuous method will be shown.
• The developments of the co-injection and reinforced spray technologies, for an increasingly wider number of industrial applications, and of SoliStream for dosing fillers and solids directly into the mixing heads.
• The latest Group’s achievements in the field of foam-insulated Pipelines, mostly used for District Heating and Oil & Gas applications. Both continuous and discontinuous manufacturing methods are industrially available, for both spray and injection methods.
• The complete series of dedicated Cannon plants for the application of Polyurethanes and Composites in automotive and refrigerators applications, a well-established field of activity for the Group since more than four decades.
• The Thermoformers Division will highlight their latest developments in the field of industrial thermoforming: dedicated machines for complex Twin-Sheet applications, thermo-compression for automotive interior parts, pressure forming models for lighting industry. Technical innovation in thermoforming includes a new patented system for the adjustment of the plates and new servo versions of machines.
Stop in at Cannon booth to see how our experienced, international staff can assist you with your Polyurethane, Thermoforming and Composites processing needs!.